Tuesday, September 3, 2013

21 weeks, more than halfway there!

Another week and baby and I are both growing. Here's my belly view from 2 days ago, and I swear it is bigger today LOL
We also had another trip to urgent care this week for more IV fluids and IV nausea meds. It seemed like the hyperemesis got WORSE rather then better this week and I've been pretty miserable most days but somehow still managed to visit a friend and some family.


Here is my hubby playing on his phone right under the sign that says "turn off cell phones" hahaha he's such a rebel. God bless him, he insisted on going with me and not letting me drive myself to urgent care and sat patiently playing games on his phone while I got 2 bags of IV fluids and waited for lab work.



This one got me laughing and I've been looking for stuff to keep me giggling this week. Depending on where baby is positioned during the day I haven't been able to see my toes, which was a big milestone to me!

My favorite Facebook post this week: 
I just had to run into the bathroom to throw up... again... (the ongoing saga) and as I'm leaning over the toilet I notice that it's spotless!! My husband had cleaned it while I was out getting diapers cuz I told him that the smell of the toilet makes me keep barfing even more (it was actually clean before but I have super sensitive smell right now cuz of being pregnant). That is seriously the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me!! I cried! I am so in love.

 How far along? 
21 weeks 1 day. We've officially crossed the line past the halfway mark!

How big is Baby? 
not positive, some of the websites say he's around a pound now and is 
supposedly the size of a spaghetti squash LOL

Weight Gain? 
none this week but I'm not surprised with all the vomiting I've been doing

Maternity Clothes? 
nothing but. I scored an awesome deal recently at a yard sale.. got to talking with the gal and she had huge box of maternity clothes she'd recently boxed up and brought them out for me. I got prob 8 pairs of pants and 6 or 7 tops for $8!!! woohooo! now all I gotta do is find underoos that fit because none of my normal ones fit anymore.

Sleep?
I've been exhausted this week and had a couple nights where I was up and down sick so have been trying to take naps

Symptoms? 
just call me Queen Angel of Barf. Also been having a little low back pain this week and quite a few braxton hicks contractions (usually right after I vomit)

Movement? 
TONS! and finally hubby got to feel baby moving!!!

Food Cravings? 
oddly yes. my life is a constant wave of nausea then ravenous hunger then nausea then hunger LOL craving taco bell, glazed donuts, and ranch dressing

What I miss?
not feeling 'sick'

What I am looking forward to?
as I sit here typing I'm waiting to hear back from my OB. We've been waiting on blood test results that supposedly tell us our chances of genetic issues.
  
Best moment of the week? 
Eric getting to feel baby move.. FINALLY :) 

"For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27


2 comments:

  1. Yes! Love you and am continuing to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel! I hope you are feeling better! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete